E-Commerce in India is a boom in modern business. E-Commerce has brought a complete change in the traditional way of doing business. It is the best way to boost the existing business practices. India has also witnessed tremendous growth in business. Excessive use of the internet has added to the growth of E-Commerce.
Introduction to E-Commerce
E-Commerce stands for Electronic Commerce. It basically involves buying and selling goods and services on the internet. Start-ups have been increasingly using E-Commerce as a way of doing business.
Moreover, e-commerce is highly used in current businesses in India. It has not been explored to its fullest. Although, e-commerce is an all-time high business as there is the lowest impact of even lockdowns.
Due to lockdown, travel bans and retail shops closure forced the customers to shop online. This is the reason why the online business has grown on a large scale. E-Commerce businesses are successfully delivering a world-class customer experience.
Internet and smartphones are becoming an important part of every life. They have become a source of information as well as an important tool for shopping, learning, and getting services.
The E-Commerce platform is helping individuals to better connect with customers. It significantly reduces the wastage of time as well as other resources.
Buying goods and services through e-commerce allows customers the freedom to choose when and where to shop. They have an opportunity to research the product, seller, and other available options.
Nowadays, anything from a needle to ship everything can be purchased on the web. Any product bought in a merchandise store can be bought via E-Commerce. And consumers have adopted these opportunities very effectively around the globe.
E-Commerce is already appearing in all areas of business. From customer service to any product, e-commerce is available. Furthermore, it facilitates new ways of reaching customers like online advertising, marketing, online order, and online customer service.
Types of E-Commerce
The main types of Electronic Commerce are:
- Business-to-Business (B2B)
- Business-to-Customer (B2C)
- Customer-to-Customer (C2C)
- Customer-to-Business (C2B)
These are the different types of E-Commerce. It can be done in different ways i.e. business to business, business to customer, customer to customer, and customer to the business.
Reasons behind the Growth of E-Commerce
There are multiple reasons responsible for the growth of E-Commerce in India. Some of them are as follows:
- Busy Lifestyle: The life of individuals is so fast that they can’t even go out every day to the markets. This is a major reason why people prefer online shopping.
- Awareness of Products: These days people are very fond of new products. Also, they are excited to know about their specifications, costs, etc. They can have this information through media like radio, newspaper, etc. So they shop online with confidence.
- Rising Education Level: Because of various educational institutions in India, internet education is getting popular. Individuals have more knowledge of computer.
- Not just students but housewives and professionals are likewise attracted to the development like e-commerce and e-business.
So, there is consequently an incredible interest in purchasing and utilizing new products.
- Increased Usage of the Internet: The number of internet users in India is more than 100 million now.
- Moreover, internet recharges are now available at extremely affordable prices. Therefore, increasing internet usage.
- The emerging use of Smartphones: Smartphone usage is increasing at a larger scale in India. Right from kids to their grandparents, everybody is using smartphones. This adds growth to the E-Commerce business.
- High Disposable Income: With the increase in employment opportunities, income has become higher. It gives more spending power to individuals. They are ready to pay for the products on the internet.
Barriers of E-Commerce in India
Various barriers create obstructions in the development of e-commerce in India. Some of them are listed below.
- Payment Collection: There are a lot of frauds, cash backs, and so forth all turn into a trader’s obligation and consequently to be represented in the business model.
- Logistics: You need to deliver the item safely in the right hands.
- It doesn’t offer satisfactory service where courier charges are high and have a restricted span of working.
- Vendor Management: There is a number of vendors who won’t convey sufficient information for their items. No decent photos, no advanced information leads to lesser traffic and hence low growth.
- Taxation: There are loads of state-specific tax structures that go on with them and create chaos.
The increasing trend of E-Commerce
For developing countries like India, E-commerce offers considerable opportunity. There has been a rise in the number of companies’ taking up e-commerce in the recent past.
In India, it is still in the initial stage. But major Indian portal sites have also shifted towards e-commerce instead of depending on advertising revenue.
Many e-commerce websites are now selling a diverse range of products and services from flowers, cards, and movie tickets to groceries, electronic gadgets as well as computers. E-commerce has reached to an extent that there is no need for an individual to go outside for any product or service.
E-commerce is growing rapidly as a stable and secure platform. Shopping online through smartphones is becoming a trend in India. People are adopting it effectively. They found e-commerce more simple and useful as compared to physical shops.
It is believed that e-commerce could contribute up to 60% of the total revenue. However, the online business offers different payment modes including credit card, debit card, online banking payments, electronic fund transfer, etc.
Indian society is transforming from cash to digital money. This will also lead to a big contribution to a cashless society in India.
A developing country like India can be modernized if it introduces e-commerce effectively and efficiently.
E-Commerce is a very simple approach to support or improve an existing business. Moreover, it has brought revolutionary changes in the marketplace.
Advantages of E-Commerce
E-Commerce gives various advantages to the buyers as well as sellers. It provides access to numerous products on one platform.
Some of the major advantages are listed below:
- Lower cost of products
- More choices between various products and services
- Saves time and efforts
- Purchase any product in a single click
- The convenience of shopping at home.
- Enjoy online services like money transfer, e-ticket, hotel bookings, etc.
- Browse in various categories
- Can return the product if delivered wrong
- Get all the details about the product
- Compare products and prices
So, there are many more advantages offered by e-commerce. There is no need to move outside your house. You can order any item online and it will reach your doorsteps.
Best E-Commerce Website Development Company
There are numerous companies in India that are developing E-Commerce websites. But choosing the right one is a task.
Ezulix is one of the best E-Commerce Website Development Companies in India. We are doing this work for several years. Let us prove that Ezulix is the best choice.
Go through these points and you will believe us.
- We develop mobile-friendly websites to help you and your customers in selling and buying products with a mobile, tablet, etc.
- Ezulix provides multi-payment options for easy payment. Moreover, our payment options are reliable and secure.
- Easy-to-use search and sort of product page, brand features on a home page, and easy filter options are designed.
- We provide 24*7 support and maintenance services to ensure a seamless and smooth online shopping experience.
- We have a dedicated team of professionals with years of experience. They are very well aware of what technology has to be for your website.
- Our team, of developers, helps you to choose the best process for your project. Therefore, it saves your time and money.
- Our panels are loaded with all the necessary features that you will require to analyze your website’s performance.
In other words, “Ezulix is the best E-Commerce Development Company”. We provide the best quality and well-developed eCommerce websites throughout India. As a result, your business growth is increased.
In short, E-commerce provides various new opportunities for business. It additionally creates new avenues in the field of education.
Firstly, it gives huge benefits to various ranges. However, it requires complete attention for the protection of the customer. Above all, E-commerce will keep on growing vigorously.
So, in the coming years, India will have around 60 million net users. This will be the most important factor responsible for the growth of E-commerce.
Plan your E-Commerce website with Ezulix and get a world-class experience. Contact us today and Apply for a FREE LIVE DEMO.
732 total views, 1 views today