We are looking for an Enthusiastic SEO Cum Content Writer to join our team
We are looking for someone who has:
- Good communication skills (Both written and verbal)
- Time management ability
- Knowledge in Google Analytics and Google Webmasters
- Knowledge in creating/optimizing landing pages
- Experience with PPC campaign creation and management
- Self-learner with a quick grasp of dynamic SEO trends.
Here's what you would be required to do:
- Improving On Page and Off page SEO for our websites
- Competition research
- Keyword research analysis
- Tracking & reporting SEO performance on weekly basis
- Website audits to identify issues and areas for technical and content improvements
- Creates and launches content marketing, identifies areas of improvement, and attempts to improve the sites content marketing in major search engines.
- Write technical articles & blogs related to technology.
- Solid understanding of content marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Write, edit & revise existing content based on effective keywords
- Assuring web content is user-friendly and key-worded for SEO benefit.
- Produce content that is smart in its use of keywords, or is focused on search engine optimization (SEO).
- Topic-based, keyword based, PR, Blog, Article writing.
- Preparing informative content.
- Grammatical error-free writing.
- SEO based writing.
- Creative and unique writing.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Contribution to enable client satisfaction of projects delivered.
- Ownership towards learning client business, industry, customer & competition.
- Ability to deliver error-free and high-quality output on projects.
Experience:1.5 - 3 Years